Drops and Wins 2021 - €2,500,000 in Prizes!
Last year, Pragmatic Play gave away more than two million euros in Drops and Wins prizes. It proved to be such a smashing success that Pragmatic has decided to revive Drops and Wins for 2021. This year, the Drops and Wins total prize pool is a whopping €2,500,000.
The position in the leaderboard determines the winners of weekly tournaments. In order to qualify for weekly tournaments, the player must make a qualifying bet of at least €0.50 on a participating game. If a player wagers €1 and wins €2500, they would receive a multiplier score of 2500 for that win.
Daily prize drops are entirely random and can be won on any spin with a qualifying bet of €0.50 or more in a participating game.
Weekly Fixed Prize Pool
Every four weeks, the weekly and daily prize pool with alternate between fixed and multiplier prizes.
For the fixed prize pools, 550 prizes will be awarded. The top 550 multiplier wins will receive cash prizes ranging from €10 (prizes for 401-550) to €5000 (1st prize).
WEEKLY FIXED PRIZE POOL
For the multiplier prize pools, 550 prizes will be awarded. The top 550 multiplier wins will receive multiplier prizes ranging from 10x (prizes for 401-550) to 5000x (1st prize). The final amount of these multiplier prizes depends on the wager amount of the qualifying winning round. For example, if the player who finishes first did so on a €5 bet, they would receive €25,000 for that week’s win, a 5000 x €5.
WEEKLY MULTIPLIER PRIZE POOL
Daily Prize Pools
Like the weekly versions, daily prize pools will alternate between fixed and multiplier prizes every four weeks. Each day, 100 random prizes will be awarded.
The fixed prize pool will award 100 cash prizes ranging from €10 - €1000.
DAILY PRIZE DROP (FIXED)
The multiplier prize pool will award 100 cash prizes ranging from 10x - 1000x. For the top 100 prizes, the wager amount of the randomly-selected winning game round will affect the prize amount. For example, if the top prize is won on a game round where the player was wagering €2.50, the final prize amount would be €2500.
DAILY PRIZE DROP (MULTIPLIER)
Terms and Conditions
- For full tournament details, visit the games Wolf Gold, Mustang Gold, or Sweet Bonanza during the promotion period to read full details about the current promotion (weekly vs multiplier prizes), the other participating games during the present time, and any other relevant details.
- Players must opt-in to this promotion by accepting the terms in the pop-up screen that appears after launching one of the qualifying games.
- A minimum bet of €0.50 is required to qualify a spin for the Drops and Wind tournaments. Game rounds with bets under €0.50 do not qualify.
- €2,500,000 in total prizes will be awarded from February 11, 2021 - November 17, 2021.
- Multiplier rewards limit: If the winning spin exceeds €10, the prize will be paid out based on a bet of €10 (or the equivalent amount in available currencies) X multiplier received based on the Tournament criteria.
- Free Round winnings from these tournaments are paid in Real Money with no wagering requirements.
- Each qualifying wager is eligible for both the Weekly Multiplier and Daily Cash prizes.
- Prizes will be credited to the player’s Wheelz account within 72 hours of determination of prizes.
- Free Round Bonuses will be valid for seven (7) days from the time they have been credited to the winner.
- Pragmatic Play reserves the right to amend the prizes at any time.