€50,000 in Cash Prizes from Quickspin this June
Join Quickspin’s huge network festival at Wheelz for your shot at 50.000€ in cash prizes through June 27.
How to Participate
To enter, earn leaderboard points by playing selected Quickspin games during the tournament dates below. There’s €10,000 up for grabs in both the first two competitions, and a massive €30,000 at stake in the 3-day finale.
Tournaments all kick off at 00:10 UTC and end at 23:59 UTC on their final day, with cash prizes awaiting the highest Multiplier Wins throughout.
Remember that only featured games are eligible for the promotion. Use the search function in the Wheelz game lobby to find one you like from the list down below.
- June 21-22: €10,000 prize pool
- June 23-24: €10,000 prize pool
- June 25-27: €30,000 prize pool
Here’s what you could win in each tournament:
€10,000 Cash Prizes - June 21-22 / June 23-24
€30,000 Cash Prizes - June 25-27
Cash prizes will be paid out according to the biggest Multiplier Wins registered in each of the three tournaments.
To calculate a Multiplier Win, follow this simple formula: Multiplier Win = total game round win / stake amount.
To illustrate, if you were to win €100 from a single €1 bet, you’d be awarded a Multiplier Win of 100x.
Golden Glyph 2, Sticky Bandits 3 Most Wanted, Midas Coins, Crown of Valor, Dinosaur Rage, Sakura Fortune, Eastern Emeralds, Big Bad Wolf, Nero’s Fortune
- This promotion runs until 23:59 (UTC) on June 27, 2021.
- This promotion is only valid on the following Quickspin online slots: Golden Glyph 2, Sticky Bandits 3 Most Wanted, Midas Coins, Crown of Valor, Dinosaur Rage, Sakura Fortune, Eastern Emeralds, Big Bad Wolf, Nero’s Fortune.
- One point is earned for each bet multiplier. For example, a win of €100 on a €2 bet will award the player 50 points, whereas a €1,000 win on a €5 bet will award 200 points.
- For each tournament, only a player’s largest multiplier win will be counted.
- In the case of a tie, the player who achieved their point total the earliest will receive the higher value prize.
- Winners will be determined by the highest multiplier win across 9 qualifying games (see the “Qualifying Games” section above).
- All players receive a unique identifier which is displayed on the leaderboards and also available in qualifying games during tournaments.
- Prizes will be paid in Real Money and winners will be credited within three (3) days of each tournament conclusion.
- Full terms and conditions can be found by opening a qualifying game during promotional periods.