As an online gambling website, Wheelz understands that it carries a great responsibility in helping to ensure that every player participates in a safe environment focused on entertainment. Responsible Gaming at Wheelz is encouraged with valuable information and tools, so each player can manage their playing style responsibly and safely.
To help ensure that this remains a safe entertainment product, the following Account Limits are available to help you manage your level of gameplay at Wheelz:
The following options can be found in the Limits tab under My Account.
- Time limit: Set a general time limit on your play. You will be automatically logged out when you reach your predetermined time limit.
- Net loss limit: Set a net loss limit that you can lose over a period of time. When the Net Loss limit is reached, you will not be allowed to wager at Wheelz until your selected time period expires.
- Deposit limit: Set a deposit limit on an account. When this limit is reached, deposits will not be permitted until your predetermined time period expires.
- Wagering limit: With this tool, you may set a wagering limit that will not allow wagers above the limit you have set for yourself.
- Self-Exclusion: Self-exclusion allows you to take a break from gambling. You will not be able to access your account until the self-exclusion period has ended.
If you wish to activate a permanent self-exclusion, or reverse your exclusion, please contact customer support at [email protected] stating your reasons. The implementation of a self-exclusion requested by email is not immediate. We will confirm by email once the self-exclusion is active on your account.
An indefinite self-exclusion is available to you at any time. By choosing this, you will not be able to log back into your account without contacting support. Should you decide to reverse an Indefinite Self-Exclusion, a mandatory 7-day waiting period is required from the time of your reversal request until we can reinstate your account. You may extend a self-exclusion period by a minimum of 6 months by contacting Customer Support.
For those who are seeking professional help with problem gambling, here are some additional resources to assist that effort. The following organizations have no business relationship with Wheelz and are independent organizations helping individuals with gambling-related problems.
If you are unsure whether you may have a gambling problem, this quiz at Gamblers Anonymous can help you determine whether a gambling problem exists.
Tips to Encourage Safer Gambling
- Gambling is an entertainment product only. Gambling to earn a regular income is a serious red flag. 🚩
- Only gamble with disposable income. If you cannot afford to lose a wager, you cannot afford to gamble at Wheelz.
- Do not gamble to cover losses; this only exacerbates the problem. If you find yourself gambling to cover lost bets, you should sign out immediately and are encouraged to seek help with a potentially serious gambling problem.
- Gamble with a clear mind. Drugs/alcohol and gambling do not mix. Alcohol, in particular, lowers your inhibitions and can lead to reckless gameplay. It is well-advised to only gamble with a clear mind.
- Know your limits and stick to them. Every player needs to have a stopping point. Know your stopping point yourself and be firm in abiding to your self-imposed limits.
- If you find yourself making careless or larger bets than normal, please stop and take a break for a moment and reflect on why that is. If you sense there might be a loss of control in your gambling, consider setting up Account Limits and seeking additional help.
If you require additional resources regarding unsafe gambling, please contact Customer Support.